Safeguarding Your Legacy:
Goodman Estate Law Serving Laguna Woods

Planning for the future can feel overwhelming, especially when it comes to your legacy. At Goodman Estate Law, we understand the importance of making informed decisions about your assets and ensuring your wishes are carried out after you’re gone. That’s why we offer families in Mission Viejo a comprehensive suite of legal services designed to provide you with peace of mind and protect your loved ones.


Brett J. Goodman

Choose Goodman Estate Law For

Our Services

Estate Planning
Trust Administration

Nestled in the heart of Orange County, Laguna Woods offers a haven specifically designed for active adults. With a population boasting a median age of 74.5, this charming city caters to a vibrant community seeking a fulfilling lifestyle after retirement.

Laguna Woods’ story is one of transformation. Originally part of the vast Moulton Ranch, the land was primarily used for dry farming and cattle grazing until the 1960s. Then came the vision for a revolutionary concept – Laguna Woods Village, a private gated retirement community. Formerly known as Leisure World, this innovative development quickly gained recognition. In 1999, residents took an important step towards self-governance by incorporating Laguna Woods as Orange County’s 32nd city.

Today, Laguna Woods embodies a unique blend of private community and accessible amenities. Roughly 90% of the city is comprised of Laguna Woods Village, offering residents a secure and social environment. The remaining 10% encompasses businesses, public homes, and the city hall itself. This careful balance ensures residents have access to essential services while fostering a strong sense of community within the private village.

The incorporation movement in the late 1990s highlights the proactive spirit of Laguna Woods residents. They successfully united against the potential construction of an international airport nearby, ultimately preserving the peaceful character of their city. Today, the land in question is slated to become the Orange County Great Park, further enhancing the recreational opportunities available to residents.
Laguna Woods stands as a testament to the desire for an active and fulfilling life after retirement. It offers a vibrant community, beautiful surroundings, and a strong sense of self-determination – a perfect recipe for a golden age adventure.

Contact Goodman Estate Law Today

At Goodman Estate Law, we are committed to helping Laguna Woods families navigate the complexities of estate planning, trust administration, and probate. We believe everyone deserves to have a secure and well-defined plan for their legacy. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discuss how our services can benefit you and your loved ones.